Cradley Heath, West Midlands
Up to £120 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently recruiting for a School Business Manager to join a primary school in the Dudley area. We are looking for an individual who has experience managing, Human Resources, Health & Safety and the day to day running of a school office. The school require a Business Manager who has a track record of achieving excellence and is always looking for ways to excel.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
• A certificate or diploma in School Business Management.
• Leadership and management experience including finance and Health & Safety.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to prioritise tasks and organise their time well.
• The ability to develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
• Be professional, friendly, helpful, a ‘public face’ for the school.
• A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of a team.
• Be able to demonstrate a track record of high standards
• Have experience leading a winning team
• Want to make a difference and improve standards at school level
• Be an excellent leader and dedicated manager
• Lead and manage Human Resources, Health & Safety, Admin and Finance staff
• Delivering CPD and training to staff members
• Attend SLT and school management meetings
• Act as the schools Health & Safety Lead
• Promote the high standards of the school
· To paid be up to £120 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.