Spark Hill, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Sparkbrook for 11- 16 year olds that are recruiting for a Business Studies Teacher for an immediate start. Our client works hard to ensure that their students are well equipped to be successful in their future studies and careers.
A successful candidate will have experience teaching up to Key Stage 4 and be prepared to take on full class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and form / detention duties.
This is Business Studies Vacancy is an immediate start and is long term position.
To apply to this Business Studies role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching Business Studies up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education