Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in South Birmingham who are recruiting a Business Studies Teacher on a long-term basis. Our Client is a modern comprehensive school that has students from 11 – 18 years old who are given the opportunity to thrive academically and in the local community.
The school are looking for an experienced Business Studies Teacher to plan, prepare and deliver A-Level lessons to Key Stage 5. This role can either be full time or 4 days a week.
This a temporary position starting ASAP and is expected to last at least one term.
To apply to this Business Studies role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching Business Studies up to Key Stage 5
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a Business Studies Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning and preparation of lessons
· Monitoring, assessing, and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education