Balsall Heath, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Central Birmingham that are recruiting a Business Studies teacher on a long term supply basis starting immediately.
Our client’s staff team are extremely motivated to deliver high quality teaching that allows students to maximise their potential and their GCSE pass rates are 15% higher than the national average.
An ideal candidate will be able to teach Business up to Key Stage 5 and be willing to undertake whole class teaching duties including planning and marking.
This is Business Studies teacher position is starting immediately.
To apply to this Business Studies role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching Business Studies up to Key Stage 5
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education