Handsworth, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in North West Birmingham who are recruiting a Business Studies Teacher to start immediately until the end of the academic year.
Our Client admits students aged 11-18 from in around the local area and therefore has an excellent community reputation. A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Business Studies to Key Stage 4 and 5 while carrying out whole class teaching responsibilities.
position has become available due to staff absence and is to start immediately
and expected to last until the end of Easter Term.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching Business Studies to Key Stage 4 and 5
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Good Behaviour Management
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education