Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a large Secondary School in Solihull who are currently recruiting for a full time Business Studies Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4.
As a high achieving school for 11-16-year olds you will be teaching Business as well as being part of a successful department who are supportive and successful. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Business Studies to work with key stages 3 and 4.
This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full time maternity cover role starting in October.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Ability to cater to student’s of all abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Holly Woodward at Flourish Education