We are looking for a Candidate Care Consultant to join our fun but focused team. Flourish Education are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth and as such we are looking for someone who has excellent soft skills, an eye for detail and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our supportive team. No previous recruitment experience is needed.
As a Candidate Care Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Attracting, sourcing and recruiting new candidates, whilst building long term relationships with our current candidates.
- Meeting and exceeding key business goals as an individual and as part of the team
- Looking after a small number of Master Vend Client Contracts, Flourish Education tier to, you will be the main point of contact and ensure you are filling all of the roles given by the master vendors.
- Working closely with the recruiters in your team to help find them the best quality candidates for their roles
- Moving candidates through the compliance and recruitment process with 100% support from our compliance team
No previous recruitment experience is needed however, the successful Candidate Care Consultant will require the following skills:
- English and Math’s GSCE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent soft skills
- Target driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Common Sense
Demonstrated by everyone in our team, our culture is built on trust, accountability, candid feedback and a goal-oriented approach to work. We celebrate success often and believe that success is achieved as a collective; our recruitment team is fun but professional and everyone looks out for each other. Our senior leaders have an open door policy and the team is inclusive in the company’s decision-making process.
Working at Flourish Education as a Candidate Care Consultant you will receive:
- Salary of up to £24,000 with OTE of up to £29,000 in the first year
- 36 days annual leave
- Breakfast every working day
- Regular incentives
- Continued professional development
- Smart Casual Dress
- Friday Beer Fridge (or Wine)
- Reduced hours during school holidays (8am – 3pm)
- Annual Career Development Plan
- Annual Pay review
On Completion of Probation, the suitable Resourcer will also be entitled to the following extra benefits:
- Blend of work from home, work form office (if want to)
- Work 4.5 days per week get paid for 5 days per week
- Company Health Insurance
- Growing list of benefits (We actively work to keep those that have passed their probation in employment with us and therefore are continually adding to this list of benefits based on what employees tell us they would be interested in)
As a Candidate Care Consultant, you will be working from 7/ 7.30am – 4.30 / 5.00pm (shift rota) during school term time and then reduced hours during school holidays (8:00am – 3:00pm).
Our office is based in Northfield with excellent local transport links so is easily commutable from most areas of Birmingham including Kings Norton, Kings Heath, Halesowen, Selly Oak, Bartley Green, Longbridge and Quinton as well as Bromsgrove and Redditch.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fun, fast paced environment then please apply now or call Grant Taylor for more information.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.