Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £120 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Wolverhampton who are seeking an experienced Site Manager to start ASAP.
A successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the schools buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest standards
Care taker duties, knowledge of IT, maintenance and cleaning techniques is essential.
This is a full time position working a split shift from 06.45am – 10.00am then from 15.00pm – 17.45pm. Required for 4 weeks cover, potentially longer.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· Ensure high standards of safeguarding and health and safety are maintained at all times.
· Supervision of the site, including dealing with contractors, managing waste.
· Experience working on a school site
· Dealing with contractors, managing waste.
· Have some knowledge of procedures such as Health and Safety and Work Act 1974
· Take a pride in their work and the condition of the buildings and grounds.
· Liaising with contractors
· caretaker duties
· Porterage duties
· Security of school site
· Dealing with any issues in a timely manner
· Managing fire alarm tests and evacuations
· Opening and closing the School
· To be paid up to £140 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education