Erdington, West Midlands
Up to £120 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an established Secondary School in Erdington who deliver an exceptional education to their students in a caring and supportive environment. They are recruiting a Caretaker to work alongside their current friendly team.
The role will be to help clear out and clean the PE container and carry out some gardening work.
Working times will be 8.30 to 4.30, 30 minute lunch break.
Due to start after May half term, it will be physical work!
To apply to this Caretaker role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an Caretaker
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Happy to work physically for long hours
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
Responsibilities of a Caretaker:
· Making sure risk assessments of work are being followed
· To paid be up to £120 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.