Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Dudley seeking an experienced Caretaker to start in October.
A successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the schools’ buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest standards while assisting the site manager with care taker duties. Knowledge school maintenance cleaning techniques is essential.
This is a full time position working a split shift.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· Ensure high standards of safeguarding and health and safety are maintained at all times.
· Supervision of the site, including dealing with contractors, managing waste.
· Experience working on a school site
· Dealing with contractors, managing waste.
· Have a good working knowledge of procedures such as Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
· Take a pride in their work and the condition of the buildings and grounds.
· Liaising with contractors
· Assist site manager in caretaker duties
· Porterage duties
· Security of school site
· Dealing with any issues in a timely manner
· Managing fire alarm tests and evacuations
· Opening and closing the School
· To be paid up to £120 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Natalie Breakspear at Flourish Education