Bournville, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in South Birmingham that are recruiting a Science Teacher with a Chemistry specialism to start in January 2021 on a part time basis. Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
The majority of teaching will be needed in Chemistry lessons but teaching across Biology and Physics classes will also be required to Key Stage 3 and 4. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, attending parents evenings and overseeing a form group.
This role is spread across 4 days a week and is to start January 2021 and is expected to last a full term untill Easter.
To apply to this Chemistry Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science or Chemistry
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Chemistry Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education