Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Telford area. The school are looking for a Chemistry Teacher to start as soon as possible. The school has Over 900 pupils attend the school, including 360 in our thriving co-educational Sixth Form. It is a Grammar school which Ofsted stated Teachers know students exceptionally well as individuals. They ensure that teaching fuels students’ interests and encourages them to be active and independent learners.
The school is looking for a Chemistry Teacher, to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and will also need to be able to teach KS5 Chemistry. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking and planning, this is a full-time Chemistry teaching role.
To apply to this Chemistry Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in Chemistry (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Chemistry Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the Science teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943