Aston, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our client has the highest expectations of their students, not only in their academic performance, but in their commitment to extra-curricular activities be it in sport, drama, music, or wider community service.
The school are looking for a Chemistry Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 while taking on full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking. Participation in extracurricular activities may be required.
This Chemistry Teacher position is starting immediately and is expected to continue until the end of May but may be longer tbc.
To apply to this Chemistry Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Chemistry up to Key Stage 4
· Good classroom management
Responsibilities as a Chemistry Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
· To paid be up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.