Flourish Education are recruiting a Class Teacher on a full-time basis for a Key Stage 1 (KS1) class. This role is on a temporary to permanent basis, so the right candidate will be offered a permanent contract.
This is a maternity cover role to begin in January and will be covering a Year 1 class. The Year 1 class will have 30 pupils and you will have a Teaching Assistant to support you.
The class teacher role is for a 2-form entry primary school in Cirencester. Our client is a highly respected school with an Ofsted report of “Good”. The school is located near the town centre of Cirencester with very exciting growth plans.
The role is to begin in January and will be for Primary Teacher role. The ideal candidate is expected to have experience working within KS1. ECTs are also encouraged to apply for the role.
The Class Teacher role
- Deliver planned lessons to a class of up to 30 with engaging and creative methods.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Work with a Teaching Assistant to provide care and support to pupils in the class.
- Share workload and lesson plans with Teaching Assistant.
- Effectively manage the behaviour of pupils.
- Marking and assessing the work of the pupils
Required skills and experience for the KS1 Class Teacher role.
- Must have relevant teacher status: QTS primary, NQT primary and ECT primary accepted.
- Ability to manage a classroom with Excellent communication skills.
- Advantageous working within a Key Stage 1 class.
- Experience working with SEN pupils desirable but not essential.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- A clear DBS on the update service.
- A passion of working with children.
You will also earn up to £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Class Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Up to £170 rate which equates up to £33,150 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The schools are based in Cirencester and are commutable from Swindon, Tetbury, Nailsworth, Minchinhampton, Lechalde, Chalford, Gloucester, Fairford, Stroud, Cheltenham and most parts of the Cotswolds. The Primary school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or Call and ask for Sav for more information
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.