Looking for a long-term Class Teacher role? Flourish Education are recruiting a Class Teacher to work on a full-time basis in a three-form entry, recently rated ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED School that are based in the South of Coventry.
Our client is looking to recruit a ClassTeacher to work in Key Stage 2 on a full-time basis. As a Class Teacher in this school, experience would be desired but is not a necessity and applications are welcomed from ECT’s and experienced teachers.
At our client’s school, working as a Class Teacher you will be expected to plan and deliver lessons, in a creative and engaging manner, work alongside the teaching assistant, safeguard all students, mark student’s work in line with the school policy, attend staff meetings and take part in the playground duty rota and create a positive learning environment.
The staffing team are extremely welcoming and very supportive. Our client is determined to push staff to ensure the students receive the best education.
This Class Teacher role is due to start immediately and the end date is on-going.
Required skills and experience for this Class Teacher Role:
- Experience in teaching either KS1 or KS2
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and Early Career Teachers (ECTs) are encouraged to apply
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- A strong school reference from your recent employer
- A minimum of 2 references from the last 24 months from an educational background
The benefits of working as a Class Teacher for Flourish Education:
- Competitive salary of £153.85-212per day which equates to £30,000.75 - £41,340 based on working 5 days per week for the full academic year
- £100 welcome to the team bonus*
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1, FGM and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This Class Teacher role is located in the South of Coventry which is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Kenilworth, Lemaington Spa and Warwick. The school has a large onsite carpark with parking also on the road outside of the school.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Courtney Walker at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.