Are you a teacher looking for a full time, KS1 position?
Flourish Education are looking to recruit a year 1 teacher to work in a school in the Cradley Heath area on a full-time basis, working 5 days a week. The role is expected to start in January and finish in the half term, however there is a possibility that the role can be extended to Easter or even the end of the year.
This role is a full-time teaching post with expectation of planning however, there will be elements of shared planning. Experience is essential to the role as this post would be suitable for teachers in the M1-M6 pay scale as well as UPS. The school are not considering ECTs at this time.
The school would ideally like to meet the successful candidate prior to taking on the role.
Responsibilities for the Teaching role:
· Teaching in a Year 1 class
· Full planning, marking and assessment required.
· Build relationships with the pupils, parents, and staff.
· Show secure subject knowledge to support learning.
· Follow school policy regarding behaviour management systems.
· Attend CPD relevant to the role- whole staff and SLT meetings
To apply for this Teaching role, you will need the following:
· Valid teaching qualification (QTS).
· Previous experience in KS1 is essential
· A nurturing and caring approach with young people.
· A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
· Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
· Agency offering personal and friendly approach
· Personal CV writing service
· Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7
· Free on-going CPD opportunities
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
· Holiday pay of 14.36%
· Actual salary of £140 and £200 per day (£27,300 and £39,000 for full academic year)
The teacher role is based in Cradley Heath and is easily accessed by both car and public transport from the surrounding areas of Halesowen, Stourbridge, Brierley Hill, Rowley Regis, and Oldbury. Those travelling from Clent, Hunnington, Hagley, and Oldbury can also reach this area.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply now or get in touch with Hafsah at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.