Are you a passionate Class Teacher looking for a role to start in January 2024 in KS2? Flourish Education are seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher at a local Primary School on a full-time basis. The school has a welcoming leadership team and boasts a great learning environment. The role will be on an ongoing basis with the potential of a permanent position for the right candidate.
Interviews will be taking place between now and the end of November. Unfortunately, the school are looking for an experienced teacher so Early Career Teachers (ECTs) are not encouraged to apply for this role class teacher role.
Key responsibilities for this class teacher role include:
- Full classroom responsibilities including planning, preparing and delivering engaging lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
- Create a supportive and inclusive KS2 classroom environment.
- Effectively manage behaviour in the classroom.
- Assess and monitor pupil progress.
- Participate in staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school-related activities as required.
Application requirements to teach in KS2:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Experience with Year 6 SATs is ideal but not essential.
- A strong understanding of the national curriculum and effective teaching methodologies for young learners.
- Ability to create a stimulating and safe learning environment conducive to children’s growth and development.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
Our Promise To You!
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as a KS2 Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- £143.58 - 190 per day dependent upon experience (which equates between £28,000 and £37,050 per year)
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 15.38% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Unlimited Refer a Friend bonus scheme of £100 per referral
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant
This Darlaston school has good transport links from Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Wednesbury, Walsall and Bloxwich. For those travelling by car, on-site parking can be reached by Cannock, Great Barr, Burntwood and Wolverhampton.