Are you a passionate Class Teacher looking for a better work-life balance? We are recruiting for a Class Teacher to join our team, to work in various primary schools in Evesham on a day-to-day supply basis. Working as a Supply Teacher for Flourish Education allows you to work where and when you want - giving you a great work-life balance! What's more, day to day supply teaching requires no planning or meetings, which takes away all additional pressures of teaching and allows you to do what you love - TEACH!
Class Teacher Role:
As this is a day-to-day supply teacher role, you will not be expected to plan lessons or attend staff meetings however you will be expected to:
- Work alongside the teaching assistant to help create a positive and safe learning environment
- Effectively manage the behavior of pupils
- Deliver pre planned lessons, in an engaging and creative way to your class
- Mark students’ work in line with each school’s marking policy at the end of every day
To apply for this Class Teacher role you will need:
- Experience teaching in a primary school in Key Stage 2 (KS2) or Key Stage 1 (KS1)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - Early Career Teachers (ECTs) are encouraged to apply
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- A strong school reference from your recent employer
Our Promise To You!
We promise that we will never pressure you into working and will only offer you supply work, where and when you want it, allowing you to fit work around your other commitments – giving you a great work life balance.
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £100 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Class Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- £120 to £140 per day which equates to £23,400 - £27,300 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1, FGM and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant – Savvas
As a Class Teacher, you will be offered day-to-day supply in various primary schools in and around Evesham and the schools that we work with are easily commutable from Badsey, Blackminster, Middle Littleton, Bretforton, Netherton and Chadbury. The primary schools all have excellent transport links and most offer onsite parking.
If you are interested in this Key Stage 2 Teacher role, please apply now or call Savvas for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.