Flourish Education are recruiting a Class Teacher for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) class to work at a Primary School in Gloucester on a full-time basis. The Class Teacher role will begin in January and continue until the end of the academic year.
This is a 1-form entry primary school with a great ethos and is rated “Good” by Ofsted. The Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher is needed for 5 days per week to cover a year 4 class.
The position is a long-term role working with the school until the end of the academic year. This role involves full planning, teaching, and marking expectations.
An experienced Primary Teacher is preferred but an ECT/NQT is encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for the Year 4 Teacher role
- Teaching in a Year 4 class
- Working 5 days per week
- Full planning, marking and assessment required.
- Reporting pupil progress against targets/action plans
- Work with year group partner to plan lessons.
- Build relationships with the pupils, parents and staff.
- Attend CPD relevant to the role – whole staff and SLT meetings.
- Show secure subject knowledge to support learning
- Follow school policy regarding behaviour management systems
Required skills and experience for the Year 4 Teacher role
- Experience in teaching in KS1 (Key stage 2).
- Must have the relevant teacher status: QTS primary/ ECT’s are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to manage a classroom with excellent communication skills.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- Previous Supply Teacher experience not required.
You will also earn up to £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Class Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Competitive salary- Day rate up to £170 per full day rate which equates to £33,150 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Weekly pay
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The school is based in Gloucester. The school is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Brockworth, Quedgeley, Stroud, Cheltenham, Minchinhampton, Tuffley, Tredworth, Cam and Dursley. The Primary school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or call and ask for Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.