Erdington, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a large two form entry Primary School located in North Birmingham. The school is a very welcoming school and graded ‘Good’ in its last Ofsted. It is ideally located for public transport links and has a good-sized staff car park.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a qualified Primary Teacher to work within one of their classes. The year group is as yet undecided and has room for flexibility for the ideal candidate to fit into their specialist year group. The role, however, will require planning, assessment, reporting, and marking.
This position is to cover a maternity leave to start after Easter in April 2019 and will last for the Summer Term into the next academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· 2 sufficient school references within 2 years old
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the class
· To work in partnership with a classroom teaching assistant
· To differentiate lessons accordingly to meet all learning needs
· To effectively manage the behaviour of children
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.