Flourish Education is currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to work in a Primary school in Quedgeley, to join their team on a part-time basis. The school are looking for somebody to work for three days per week (Monday to Wednesday). This is a temporary position until the end of the academic year to cover maternity leave.
The school is looking to appoint a dedicated teacher to work within a Year 4 class. The successful applicant will have an in-depth knowledge of the KS2 curriculum, and excellent behaviour management skills.
This role will include full class teaching responsibilities, including planning are preparing lessons and marking work. This is a job share position, and any planning will be shared with the current class teacher. You will be expected to attend regular meetings, and to carry out any relevant training.
We are looking for a passionate and committed KS2 Teacher to start following the Christmas holidays.
Required Skills and Experience for this KS2 Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience of Teaching within Key Stage 2 (KS2) (This role is not suitable for ECT’s)
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- To deliver exciting lessons to match the school’s teaching and learning strategies
- To work alongside support staff to ensure that the needs of all pupils are met
- To attend any meetings and training relevant to this role
- To communicate effectively with staff, pupils and parents.
The benefits of working as a Primary Teacher for Flourish Education:
- Up to £160 per day which equates to £31,200 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This KS2 Teacher opportunity is located in Quedgeley, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Gloucester, Cheltenham and Stroud. The school has an onsite carpark, and is easily accessible via public transport.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Rebecca Stanton at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.