Are you a Class Teacher looking for a better work-life balance? We are recruiting for a Supply Class Teacher to join our team, to work in various secondary schools. Flourish Education have just secured a new contract working with several schools in and around the Solihull area.
Working as a Supply Class Teacher for Flourish Education allows you to work where and when you want - giving you a great work-life balance! What's more, day to day supply teaching requires no planning or meetings, which takes away all additional pressures of teaching and allows you to do what you love - TEACH!
As this is a day-to-day Supply Class Teacher role, you will not be expected to plan lessons or attend staff meetings however you will be expected to:
- Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular Class Teacher
- Creative a motivating learning environment within the classroom
- Manage behaviour in the classroom as per the school behaviour policy
- Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
- Cover a variety of subjects across key stages 3, 4 and 5
- Mark students work in line with the school’s marking policy at the end of every day, when required
To apply for this Supply Class Teacher role, you will need the following:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) ECTs (Early Career Teachers) are encouraged to apply
- Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
- Excellent understanding of School curriculums
- Able to teach across a range of general subjects
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Be confident teaching different key stages
Working as a Supply Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- To be paid between £130 and £200 per day which equates to between £26,350 and £39,000 per annum based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free ongoing CPD opportunities
We are currently working with a variety of different secondary schools and academies in Solihull which are commutable from areas such as Acocks Green, Dorridge, Knowle, Sheldon, Shirley and Tyseley.
If you are a qualified Class Teacher who is looking for a better work life balance, then please apply today or call Sarahfor more information. I really look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.