Looking for a part time, KS2 teaching position?
Flourish Education are looking to recruit a KS2 teacher to work in a school in the Stourbridge area on a part time basis, working two days each week, ideally between Monday and Thursday. The role is expected to start in January and finish in February, however there is flexibility to choose which two days in the week the candidate wishes to work.
This role is a full teaching post with no expectation of planning however, marking is expected. Experience and the flexibility to adapt to a range of classes as needed is beneficial to the role. This post would be suitable for both experienced teachers and those who have recently completed their Early Career Teachers/ECT training are welcome to apply – it provides the chance to work with two different year groups.
Responsibilities for the Teaching role:
· Teaching across two-year group, year 4 and TBC
· Deliver work that is already planned
· Build relationships with the pupils, parents and staff.
· Show secure subject knowledge to support learning.
· Follow school policy regarding behaviour management systems.
· Potentially provide cover for management
To apply for this Teaching role, you will need the following:
· Valid teaching qualification (QTS).
· Previous experience in both Key Stages.
· A nurturing and caring approach with young people.
· A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
· Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
· Agency offering personal and friendly approach
· Personal CV writing service
· Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7
· Free on-going CPD opportunities
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
· Holiday pay of 14.36%
· £133.66 to £170 per day which equates to £26,063 to £33,150 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
The teacher role is based in Stourbridge and is easily accessed by both car and public transport from the surrounding areas of Halesowen, Bearwood, Dudley, Rowley Regis, and Oldbury. Those travelling from Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich, and Sandwell can also reach this area.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply now or get in touch with Hafsah at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.