Flourish Education are Recruiting for a supply teacher to work in a 2-form entry school in Wolverhampton Primary school in a small year 4 class with high level class support. This Teaching role would be starting ASAP until the end of the academic year on a full-time, long-term basis. The successful supply teacher could have the opportunity to go permanent by the end of the academic year.
This Year 4 teacher position is open to experienced teachers and ECT’S.
The schools last Ofsted was in March 2018 where they remained rated “Good”. The school have a very nurturing nature and highly value all the children within the school and want them to thrive both personally and academically.
Responsibilities of a year 4 teacher:
- Year 4 class Teacher
- Full planning, marking and assessment required
- PPA time
- Assessments and reporting pupil progress
- Build relationships with the pupils, parents and staff
- Attend CPD meetings
- LKS2 subject knowledge
- Follow school policy regarding behaviour management systems
- Full time position
Skills and experience required for this Year 4 Supply Teacher role
- Qualified Teacher Status, ECT’s are encouraged to Apply.
- Experience of working in lower key stage 2
- Up to date curriculum knowledge
- Taking part and being present in staff meetings
- To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 4 class
- To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
- To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
What can Flourish offer you?
- £150 welcome to the team bonus
- £145 - £170 day rate which equates up to £33,150 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The school is located in Wolverhampton an easily accessible area with close links from Lower Penn, Upper Penn, Bilston, Willenhall and Central Wolverhampton.
Do you think you’re the experienced Year 4 Teacher this school need? Apply now or if you'd like more information, please call Fraser at Flourish Education
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.