Flourish Education are recruiting for a year 5 teacher to work full time in a 2 form entry school based in Telford. This school has a good Ofsted rating and has a strong staff team. the culture within the school is good and previous staff members have commented on how they have noticed the good atmosphere within the school.
This role would have shared planning with the other classroom teacher in year 3. They would prefer an experienced teacher but would consider a strong ECT for the role.
This role would be starting asap and would be until July with the potential of it being permanent.
Responsibility of this Year 5 Teacher are:
- Year 5 class Teacher
- Full planning, marking and assessment required.
- PPA time
- Assessments and reporting pupil progress
- Build relationships with the pupils, parents and staff
- Attend CPD meetings
- Follow school policy regarding behaviour management systems
- Full time position
Skills and experience required for this Year 5 teacher role
- Qualified Teacher Status,
- Experience of working in Key stage 2
- Up to date curriculum knowledge
- Taking part and being present in staff meetings
- To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 5 class
- To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
- To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
What can Flourish offer you?
- £153.84-£200 a day
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
Do you think you’re the experienced Year 5 Teacher this school need? Apply now or if you'd like more information, please call Fraser at Flourish Education
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.