Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administration Person to work here at Flourish Education on our Compliance Team carrying out the following duties – this list is not exhaustive:
Flourish Education are almost entering their eighth year of trading. We are a family run business that initially started from home. We have gone from strength to strength and are now located in a large, modern, open plan office in the new development in Longbridge, Birmingham.
We supply teachers and teaching assistants into schools across the West Midlands, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Shropshire. We are now seeking an enthusiastic Compliance Administrator to join our busy team to work in Compliance. Supplying teachers means having to carry out stringent checks on all staff and continue to keep them compliant. Experience working in a similar role will be advantageous.
• 28 days holiday during 9 month probation then 36 days annual leave
• Breakfast every working day
• Regular incentives
• Continued professional development
• Dress down Fridays
• Friday Beer Fridge (or Wine)
• Reduced hours during school holidays
• Uncapped threshold free commission scheme
• Friendly fun team
Required qualifications – English and Maths GSCE Grade C or above
2. Money motivated (potentially)
3. Target driven
5. Excellent telephone manner
6. Experience in a sales environment advantageous
7. People person / outgoing
8. Attention to detail
9. Confident – to ask for help if unsure
10. Common Sense
11. Wants to work
14. Passionate to succeed
The role will be working from 8.30am - 5.00pm during school term time and then reduced hours during school holidays. The position is to start immediately.
If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV to Louise@flourisheducation.co.uk, alternatively you can contact Louise Stokes on 0121 423 3557.