Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school situated in Perry Bar who are looking to recruit a Computer Science Teacher to start in September on a full-time basis with an ongoing role. The school have a hard-working ethic that the candidate will have to bring to the role.
A successful Computer Science teacher will have excellent subject knowledge and be confident teaching Computer Science across Key Stage 3 and 4, They will need strong behaviour management, a hard-working ethic and happy to take on full class responsibilities, including planning and marking.
This Computer Science Teacher full-time role starting in September on an ongoing basis full time.
To apply to this Computer Science Teacher role, you will need the following
Responsibilities as a Computer Science Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Fraser Anderson at Flourish Education