Northfield, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are looking to recruit a ICT and Computer Science Teacher on a long term basis from September. The school has students aged 11 - 16 and has recently undergone a refurbishment to provide excellent facilities for their learners.
Our client is looking for an experienced ICT and Computer Science teacher to work across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role will require whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and attending CPD sessions and parents evenings.
This is a long term position starting from September.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· QTS in ICT and Computer Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management skills
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Managing classroom behaviour
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education