Aston, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher for a Secondary School in the Aston Area.
Our client wants their pupils to become confident, well-rounded individuals, with real leadership potential and a strong moral foundation. All their pupils will be encouraged to try their hardest and do their very best. They will develop the drive to succeed, the discipline and diligence required to realise their potential, and the resilience to overcome adversity.
Responsibilities will include teaching Computer Science across Key Stage 3 and 4 ensuring that lessons are differentiated appropriately while being both stimulating and engaging. A successful candidate must have excellent curriculum knowledge while being passionate about their subject.
This ICT and Computer Science Teacher vacancy is a Full-time role starting Easter until July.
To apply for the role of Computer Science Teacher, you will need the following:
· QTS (NQTs are encouraged to apply)
· Experience in teaching GCSE Computer Science OCR to Key Stage 3 and 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities of Computer Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the Computer Science Teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.