Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Here at Flourish Education are working with a school in the Perry Barr are who are currently recruiting for a full time Computer Science to work with key stages 3 and 4. This is a Large and successful secondary school where the department works closely together, sharing good practice and producing lessons of a high standard. The school firmly believe that one of the key hallmarks for success is the positive, friendly and supportive ethos which enables all of their students to make progress, both academically and in their personal development.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Computer Science to work with key stages 3 and 4. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full-time role starting in September 2018
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary Computer Science teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4 Computer Science
· Able to demonstrate student’s progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Daniel Sewell at Flourish Education