Acocks Green, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting for an ICT/Computer Science and Business Teacher for a Secondary School in the B27 Area.
Our Client is a school with a team of highly dedicated and professional staff who are devoted to the education and wellbeing of our students and they believe that academic success and character education are of equal importance.
Responsibilities will include teaching ICT/Computer Science and Business across Key Stage 3 and 4 ensuring that lessons are differentiated appropriately while being both stimulating and engaging. A successful candidate must have excellent curriculum knowledge while being passionate about their subject.
This ICT/Computer Science and Business Teacher vacancy is a part time role starting after Easter.
To apply for the role of ICT/Computer Science and Business Teacher, you will need the following:
· QTS (NQTs are encouraged to apply)
· Experience in teaching ICT/Computer Science and Business to Key Stage 3 and 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities of ICT/Computer Science and Business Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the ICT/Computer Science and Business Teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.