Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in Solihull who are currently recruiting for a full time Cover Supervisor to work with key stages 3 and 4. As a high achieving school for 11-16 year olds you will be covering a wide range of subjects. The school firmly believes that by providing the pupils with the best staff possible, producing the best lessons possible students can achieve the best grades possible.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Cover Supervisor to work with key stages 3 and 4. This role will involve thinking on your feet, classroom management and producing lessons that encourage students to complete the work to the best of their ability.
This is a full time maternity cover role starting in December 2017
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Experience as a Cover Supervisor or similar role
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Daniel Sewell at Flourish Education