Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in South Birmingham that are looking for Cover Supervisors to work on a short term and long-term basis in their school. Our client is a modern comprehensive school that caters for students from 11 – 18 years old.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be responsible for delivering lessons in an engaging and professional manner, planned by the class Teacher, across a range of different subjects and year groups ranging from Key stage 3 to Key stage 5. The suitable candidate must be able to deliver engaging and motivating lessons to the pupils whilst maintaining strong behaviour management to keep the class on track.
These Cover Supervisor positions are starting immediately for the right candidate on a day to day and short- term basis.
To apply to this Cover Supervisor role, you will need the following:
· A Degree or Level 3 Qualification
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Enthusiasm for teaching
· Good classroom management skills
Responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor:
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher to Key stages 3, 4 and 5.
· Creative a stimulating learning environment within the classroom
· To maintain strong behavior management as per school behavior policy
· Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education