Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with many schools in the Dudley area and are looking for supply teachers to join our team for the academic year 2020. The number of schools we are working with is increasing so we are looking for extra supply teachers this year to help us fill the request we have, these roles range from day to day cover to long-term roles, sickness or maternity.
To apply to this Supply Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS or NQT’s are preferable
· Experience in a UK Secondary School
· Have confidence to go into different schools
· Be a team player
· Have passion
Responsibilities as a Supply Teacher:
· To work on a long-term role, you will need to take on full class teaching responsibilities
· To work on a day to day basis you will need to be able to deliver the work that has been left, mark the books before you leave and take on board any responsibilities you may get called upon, for example playground duties or any other general teaching duties.
· Monitoring pupils
· Competitive salary, up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on: 01902 544 943