Redditch, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for flexible and experienced Cover Supervisors to work across Secondary and Middle schools in around the Redditch area.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be responsible for delivering lessons set out by the class teacher across a range of subjects and year groups. A successful candidate must be able to create a positive and stimulating learning environment while managing behaviour within the classroom as per the school behaviour policy.
These positions are starting immediately for day to day and short-term assignments, candidates who are seeking flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this Cover Supervisor role, you will need the following:
· A Degree or Level 3 Qualification
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Enthusiasm for teaching
· Good classroom management skills
Responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor:
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· Creative a stimulating learning environment within the classroom
· To manage behaviour in the classroom as per school behaviour policy
· Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
· To be paid up to £75 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education