Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently seeking for a full time permanent Cover Supervisor to work at a large Secondary School in the centre of Solihull. You will be expected to cover a variety of lessons across KS3 and KS4. The school is easily accessible via public transport.
This is a school who offers strong support to both staff and pupils and is passionate about the success of results. The staff are always on hand to offer the advice and experiences to new members of staff.
As a Cover Supervisor the school are looking for someone who is quick thinking and can adapt to their surroundings. Work will be set by the class teacher and the role of the Cover Supervisor is to deliver the work set across the curriculum. You will be expected to maintain good classroom management and follow the school procedures.
This is a full-time permanent role to start in September 2018.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Applications are particularly welcome from graduates
· Education experience is ideal
· Educated to degree level or currently studying for a degree
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Pushing pupils in all lessons to achieve their maximum ability
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Daniel Sewell at Flourish Education