Flourish Education are recruiting for a Cover supervisor to join our client based in North Worcestershire starting as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis. Our client provides a strong enrichment programme focused on developing the whole child incorporating the arts, sports, and community service.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be responsible for delivering a range of lessons in various subjects across key stage 3 and 4 set out by the class teacher. A successful cover supervisor must be able to create a positive and stimulating learning environment while managing behaviour within the classroom as per the school behaviour policy.
This Cover supervisor role is full time starting as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis.
To apply to this Cover supervisor role, you will need the following.
- Previous experience working as a Cover supervisor.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Have experience working in a school environment.
- Strong recent school experience
- Understanding of how secondary schools run
- Good behaviour and classroom management skills
- A Degree or Level 3 Qualification minimum
Responsibilities as a Cover supervisor
- Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher.
- Covering a range of subjects across key stage 3 and 4
- Creative a stimulating learning environment within the classroom
- To manage behavior in the classroom as per school behavior policy
- Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons.
Working as a Cover Supervisor for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £120 per day which equates to £23,400 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
- Refer to a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free ongoing CPD opportunities
The School is situated in North Worcestershire and is easily commutable from areas such as Redditch, Hagley, Worcester, Studley, Bromsgrove and parts of South Birmingham.
If you require any further information, please contact Sarah Gilks at Flourish Education
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.