Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a School in Birmingham who are recruiting for a permanent full time Cover Supervisor to work with key stages 3 and 4. If you are looking for experience within the classroom, looking for regular day to day work and have a degree and/ or education experience then this could be the role for you.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is to deliver the work set by the regular classroom teacher and to maintain classroom behaviour following the school’s policies.
This is a role starting September 2018
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· A degree or equivalent qualification
· Experience in an education setting
· A reference from your last education post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Able to demonstrate student’s progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.