Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with Secondary Schools and Sixth Forms in the Small Heath area that looking to recruit flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors for short term and day to day cover.
Our clients regularly use Cover Supervisors to work with pupils across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 to deliver lessons set out by the regular classroom teacher. A successful candidate must have prior experience working within a school environment and be committed to managing behaviour in the classroom as set out by school policy.
These Cover Supervisors positions are starting immediately and candidates who are seeking flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Educated to Degree level / HLTA Qualification
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· To manage behaviour in the classroom as per school behaviour policy
· Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
· Good classroom management skills
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education