Longbridge, West Midlands
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a variety of Secondary Schools in the Solihull area looking to recruit Cover Supervisors for short term Day to Day cover.
Our clients regularly use Cover Supervisors to work with pupils in KS3, KS4 and KS5 to deliver lessons set out by the regular classroom teacher while following school policy to manage behaviour.
These positions are starting immediately.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Educated to Degree level
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· To manage behaviour in the classroom as per school behaviour policy
· Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
· Good classroom management skills
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education