Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in the South West Wolverhampton area, who are looking for Cover Supervisors to regularly join their team, these roles range from day to day cover to long-term roles, sickness or maternity.
Our client is proud of their academic talented students, but you will also find that they are greatly proud of sporting, musical, creative, artistic, technological and scientific excellence.
To apply to this Cover Supervisor role, you will need the following:
· Experience in a UK Secondary School
· Have confidence to go into different schools
· Be a team player
· Have passion
Responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor:
· To work on a day to day basis you will need to be able to deliver the work that has been left, mark the books before you leave and take on board any responsibilities you may get called upon, for example playground duties or any other general teaching duties.
· Monitoring pupils
· Competitive salary, up to £80 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943