Longbridge, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a variety of Secondary Schools in and around Hall Green who are looking for Cover Supervisors to work on a day to day basis from September 2019.
Successful candidates will be required to deliver lessons set out by the class teacher across a range of subjects and year groups. Managing behaviour within the classroom is essential as per the school behaviour policy.
These schools are looking for local Cover Supervisors that are able to cover half a day and full day bookings. These positions are starting immediately and candidates who are seeking flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Educated to Degree level
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· To manage behaviour in the classroom as per school behaviour policy
· Support and monitor students progression in lessons
· Good classroom management skills
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education