Up to £70 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a variety of Secondary Schools across Worcestershire who are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors for short term Day to Day cover.
Our clients regularly use Cover Supervisors to work with pupils in Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 to deliver lessons set out by the regular classroom teacher. The role also involves following school policy to manage behaviour within the classroom while supporting students’ progress within lessons to produce the best work they can.
These positions are starting immediately.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Educated to Degree level
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· To manage behaviour in the classroom as per school behaviour policy
· Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
· Good classroom management skills
· To be paid up to £70 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education