A fantastic cover teacher opportunity has arisen at a great local primary school in the Walsall area starting at Easter. This part-time role is teaching 3 days per week with no planning required! This is a great opportunity from anyone looking to take a step back in terms of planning or anyone looking for a long-term role within a Walsall Primary School. This role will start the first week back until at least July with the potential to extend throughout the next academic year.
The school are open to applicants who are experienced or Early Career Teachers (ECT). However, they are not in the position to offer Induction support as this role doesn’t include planning.
Required skills and experience for this Primary Part-time Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Confident leading a classroom of children.
- Strong behaviour and classroom management
- To be able to work effectively with the Teaching Assistant
Working as a part-time Class Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £195.00 per day which equates to £38,025 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £100 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This Walsall school has good transport links from Wolverhampton, Great Wyrley, Pelsall and Birchills. For those travelling by car, on-site parking can be reached by Cannock, Great Barr, Burntwood and Wolverhampton.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.