Up to £140 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Tamworth who are looking to recruit a Data Manager. Our Client has a reputation of excellent outcomes and providing continuous approaches to teaching in order to enhance student learning.
A successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient and productive administrative service alongside delivering quality customer service.
The Data Manager role is part-time to start as soon as possible, of which is long term.
To apply for the Data manager role, you will need the following
• Previous experience of working as School Data Manager
• Experience working in a UK Secondary School
• Experience using CMIS, SISRA and FFT
• Experience with Exams and Assessments (recording and preparing)
Responsibilities of the Data Manager role
• Improving pupil achievements
• Student data analysis
• Providing high quality customer service
• Able to provide admin support across the school
• To be paid up to £140 a day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the data manager role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.