Acocks Green, West Midlands
Up to £110 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Solihull who are looking to recruit a Data Manager. Our Client has a reputation of excellent outcomes and providing continuous approaches to teaching in order to enhance student learning.
A successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient and productive administrative service alongside delivering quality customer service.
This position is a full-time permanent position to start in January 2019.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Previous experience of working as School Data Manager
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Experience using CMIS, SISRA and FFT
· Improving pupil achievements
· Providing high quality customer service
· Able to provide admin support across the school
· To be paid up to £110 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.