Up to £140 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are looking for Key Stage 2 supply teachers for daily supply work. We currently have lots of supply available in Primary Schools in and around the Telford area. If you are an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher who is looking for a change in the way you work then supply may be the answer. Supply teaching is an excellent opportunity to experience a variety of different schools.
The role does not require planning. Candidates will be required to cover the class for the day, teaching from planned work set out by the class teacher, you will be expected to mark the work at the end of the day.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
· Have recent KS2 experience
· Sound knowledge of the curriculum
· Strong behaviour management
· Maintain a high level of behaviour and classroom management in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
· Cover classes and teach work set out.
· A competitive daily rate
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education