Up to £125 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting enthusiastic teachers who are looking for short-term teaching opportunities or day to day supply in the Kidderminster area.
Work ranges from day bookings, week bookings and term by term bookings. You may be called on the day or request pre-booked work only. Candidates can request to only work specific year groups or be flexible from Nursery to Year 6.
Candidates who are looking for flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status- NQT's can apply.
· Experience teaching in Primary School settings
· Fun and adaptive teaching style
· Maintain a high level of behaviour and classroom management in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
· Cover classes and teach work set out.
· Mark work at the end of the day
· A competitive salary of up to £125 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education