Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £161 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Day to Day Supply Teachers Required in North Birmingham
Flourish Education are currently recruiting quality Supply Teachers in order to cater for an ongoing rise in demand in North Birmingham for day to day staff on behalf of local Primary schools.
Day to day supply work is beneficial to people whom are seeking flexibility with their working days, would like to experience different schools and cultures as well as those who already have a permanent job and are just looking to top up your days.
We can offer you full and part time work with the option for you to change your preference at any time.
To register with Flourish Education, you must:
· Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (Strong NQTs are welcome to apply)
· Right to Work documents
· 2 Years’ worth of ‘Good’ references
· Marking and assessment
· Managing class behaviour and adhering to the school behaviour policy
· Adhere to morning requirements
· Covering classes for a day to the best of your ability
· Dedicated consultant
· Access to exclusive schools within the local area
· Competitive rates of pay within the current market
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Holiday pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.