Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £100 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting for Day to Day supply teachers to work within primary schools in the Harborne area. If you are a qualified teacher with years of experience or are an NQT looking for classroom experience, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH! The benefit of a supply teacher cover or Day to Day is there is NO PLANNING!
To apply to this Teacher role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Primary schools
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities of a Teacher
· To deliver pre planned work to primary aged children
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £140 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557